Dear Sir or Madam,
We respect your right to privacy. In this document, we describe the principles we use to collect, process and use information about your users – your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
1. Definitions used
For the purposes of this policy, the following expressions are defined below:
• Personal data administrator – arka-mk.pl (further on arka-mk.pl) with its registered office in Rzeszów, 17 Wyspiańskiego Street, entered into the National Court Register.
• Partner – an entity providing services to the administrator.
• User – a natural person who is over 18 and who is 13 years of age but under 18 years of age to the extent that he can acquire rights and incur liabilities pursuant to the generally applicable law, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the act grants legal capacity,
• Website, Website, Website or Internet Service – an internet platform maintained by the Administrator to read the information provided and communicate with the Administrator.
2. The principles of privacy protection
The key privacy protection principles we use are outlined below
• As an administrator of personal data, we attach great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data provided by Users directly to the Administrator or entered into electronic forms.
• Our company and companies cooperating with us with due diligence select and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data being processed. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases.
• We only collect data necessary to resolve the matter, we do not collect and process excess data.
• The data we collect are protected from unauthorized disclosure, as well as from being processed in violation of applicable law. The information is stored and processed by our company with appropriate security measures.
• We emphasize that providing you with your personal data is always voluntary, but usually necessary for communication with you. The user is obliged to provide current and real data.
• By providing us with data via electronic forms, you confirm your consent to the processing of your personal data by our company. In our case, the basis for processing, i.e. collecting, collecting, analyzing, and using personal data is a statutory authorization to process data necessary for the purposes of the services provided by the Administrator, including establishing, shaping, changing, terminating and settling the legal relationship between the Administrator and User or consent of the data subject.
• We emphasize that your data may be shared by us with other entities, however only and exclusively if it is necessary for us to provide services.
• The Administrator may process third party data provided by Users for the purpose or in connection with the provision of services by the Administrator. In this case, the Service User, providing us with third party data, each time declares that he has appropriate consent of third parties to transfer their data.
• We process personal data until you withdraw your consent or object to data processing.
Article 3. Collection and processing of personal data
Below we present you with information about what personal data we collect and how we process it.
• We collect personal data of your users using various communication channels. The data can be transferred directly (during a telephone conversation) or using electronic forms. All collected data are processed in a manner consistent with the provisions regulating the processing of personal data, in particular the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the “general regulation on data protection”)
• We collect via the website or hotline (in the case of telephone conversations) the following personal data: first name, last name, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as in justified cases, country of origin, mailing address, company name and information necessary to make or return the payment ( for example, bank account number or credit card / other payment card number)
• Your personal data is collected for the needs of:
for confirmation of payment or refund (bank account number / payment card number),
about communication with the User and the Partner, including answering questions (phone number – in the case of a request for telephone contact and e-mail address – in the case of e-mail correspondence)
for issuing an invoice (company name, tax identification number) and fulfilling other legal obligations,
for sending marketing information by electronic means (ie a newsletter containing information about our services)
and also for statistical purposes.
We emphasize that the personal data provided to us are processed within the scope of granted consent and for the purpose resulting from it.
• The administrator may additionally use IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to the administration of servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information.
Article 4. Control of the processing of personal data
Below, we provide you with information about how you can control the processing of your personal data.
• We want to make it clear that every user of our website whose personal data is processed by the Administrator, i.e., arka-mk.pl, has the right to:
to request information about whether we store his personal data,
for access and access to their data, their additions, updates, corrections,
for temporary or permanent interruption of processing
requesting their transfer or removal,
for expressing opposition to the processing or its limitation,
to withdraw all granted consents.
To use any of the above rights, please send an email to the address provided in the “Contact” tab.
• After receiving a request to cease processing, delete or change data, and before performing an operation, it will confirm the request by contacting one of the available communication channels. Only confirmed operations will be carried out (this does not apply to newsletter services, where the user can unsubscribe without confirmation)
• Partner’s personal data may be supplemented, updated or deleted after logging in to the Partner’s account or in the case of unregistered Users, the User may modify or delete his data by sending a relevant request to the Administrator at the address provided in the “Contact” tab
• The User may at any time request the cessation of the processing of his personal data. The administrator will stop processing personal data, unless the law requires further processing.
Article 5. Providing and entrusting personal data
In this section, we provide you with information about who and for what reasons we entrust your personal data.
• Without the express consent of the Users, our company does not share personal data with companies or third parties in order to use them for its own purposes. Please note that in accordance with applicable laws, your personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
• The personal data provided to us may, however, be entrusted to third parties cooperating with our company. In particular, these are:
about the provider of maintenance and development of our website
about an email provider,
for companies providing electronic information sending service (newsletter) on behalf of the Administrator,
for customer service entities and
about financial and accounting services.
• The third parties referred to above, pursuant to relevant agreements, are obliged to use the data entrusted to them only for the purpose indicated by our company. These entities are also obliged to adequately protect personal data and keep them secret
• As part of the Administrator’s use of tools supporting his day-to-day operations provided, e.g. by Google, the processing of personal data by us may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States of America (USA) or another country in which the entity cooperating with it maintains tools used to process Personal Data in cooperation with the Administrator. In this case, adequate security of the Personal Data being provided was provided by the Administrator through the use of standard data protection clauses adopted pursuant to the European Commission’s decision and data entrustment agreements complying with the requirements of the GDPR. In the case of transfer of data from Europe to the USA, some entities located there may additionally provide an adequate level of data protection within the so-called Privacy Shield (more information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/).